Our mission is to save women’s lives and reduce their suffering through improved treatment, early detection, and prevention of ovarian cancer.
In our devotion and dedication to our mission, we work diligently to:
- Positively affect the lives of women with ovarian cancer, now and in the near future
- Advance research relative to improving outcomes in ovarian cancer
- Influence the direction taken in national research for ovarian cancer
- Develop collaborative networks and foster a scientific community of leaders in ovarian cancer research
- Partner with the community and encourage contribution to the task of working toward the cure for ovarian cancer
- Disseminate findings nationally to increase the number of investigators interested in ovarian cancer research and to create dynamic research connections
Help us achieve these goals
You can help with this important work and have a lasting, positive effect on the lives of women everywhere. Your help is vital to our mission.