CanCan is a breast and ovarian health education program that empowers individuals to take action about their health. Through our fun, frank, and FREE CanCan Parties, we provide the tools for early detection, prevention, and self-advocacy.
What is a CanCan Party?
– A one hour workshop at no cost to you or your organization
– A health instructor to discuss early detection, prevention, family history, signs and symptoms, cancer myths, etc.
– An ovarian or breast cancer survivor to share their journey
– A comfortable setting where any and all questions are welcome
– Attendees will leave educated and empowered to be proactive about their health.
Sign up to have one of our campus ambassadors contact you about the easy party hosting process.
Learn more about our Ambassador Program. We currently have ambassadors on campus at University of Washington, Washington State University, UCLA, Stanford, UC Berkeley, University of Arizona, Oregon State, and University of Oregon.